Special consideration of air blower.
1. The grounding of fan shell or motor shell must be reliable, reversal is prohibited, over-rated current operation is prohibited, and out-of-phase operation is prohibited.
2, the blower bearing refueling times is not less than 1000 hours / time.
It is forbidden to maintain the fan during operation.
Preparation before installation of air blower.
1. Before opening the blower, check whether the package is intact, whether the parameters of the blower nameplate meet the requirements, and whether the accessories are complete.
2. Carefully check whether the blower is deformed or damaged in the process of transportation, whether the fastener is loose or fall off, whether there is friction in the impeller, and check all parts of the blower.
If abnormal is found, it should be used after repair.
3. Measure the insulation resistance between the blower shell and the motor winding with a 500V megohmmeter.
The value should be greater than 0.5 trillion ohms.
Otherwise, the motor winding should be dried and the drying temperature should not exceed 120 °C.
4. Prepare the materials, tools and sites needed for fan installation.
III. Installation of high pressure blower.
1. Fully familiar with the blower sample, familiar with the blower specification, type, impeller rotation direction, airflow direction and so on.
Before installing the blower, check the impeller for friction.
The components have been thoroughly inspected and the accessories are complete.
Whether the parts are closely connected, and carefully check whether the fan blade is damaged or deformed due to transportation, otherwise it should be repaired before installation.
2. The air duct connecting the inlet and outlet of the fan should have a separate bracket.
It is not allowed to add the weight of the pipe to the parts of the blower.
When installing the blower, pay attention to the horizontal position of the blower.
The connection between the fan and the foundation joint and the outlet pipe should be adjusted to make it self-ignite and shall not be forcibly connected.
3. After the fan is installed, move the impeller by hand or lever to check whether it is too tight or friction.
If there are obstacles in the rotation, the trial operation can be carried out without abnormality.
The exposed part of the blower drive should have a protective cover (user-provided). If the air inlet of the blower is not connected to the pipe, a protective net or other safety device should be installed (user-provided).
4. The fan wiring must be correct and reliable, the fan shell should be correctly grounded, and the grounding must be reliable.
The power supply of the fan must be complete and meet the relevant requirements.
Wires must be connected by electricians with professional knowledge.
5. After the blower is installed, check the tools and sundries left inside the blowers.
IV. Debugging of high pressure blower.
1. The blower allows full-voltage start-up or step-down start-up, but it should be noted that the current at full-voltage start-up is about 5-7 times of the rated current, and the step-down starting torque is proportional to the square voltage.
When the power grid capacity is insufficient, step-down start is adopted.
(when the power is greater than 11kw, it is best to start with step-down.
2. During the trial operation of the blower, carefully read the product specification and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; carefully check whether the working voltage provided to the blower power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in the same phase, whether the capacity of the distributor components meets the requirements.
The number of people tested is not less than two.
One person controls the power supply.
One person observed the operation of the fan and immediately found the abnormal phenomenon.
First check whether the rotation direction is correct.
After the blower starts to run, check whether the running power supply is balanced and whether the power supply is correct.
Exceed the rated current; if there is any abnormality, stop the inspection.
After five minutes of operation, check whether the blower is abnormal, confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and start again.
4. When testing the two-speed blower, you should start at a low speed and check whether the rotation direction is correct.
When starting the high speed, you must wait for the blower to rest before starting, so as to avoid turning in the high speed direction, resulting in tripping and motor damage.
5. When the fan reaches the normal speed, whether the input current of the fan is normal or not should be measured, and the running current of the fan should not exceed its rated current.
If the working current exceeds its rated current, check that the voltage supplied to the blower is normal.
6. The motor power required by the blower refers to the power required by the centrifugal blower and the air chassis when the air inlet is fully open under certain working conditions.
If the air intake is fully open, the motor may be damaged.
When testing the blower, it is best to close the valve of the blower inlet or outlet.
After operation, the valve gradually opens to meet the required working conditions, and the working current of the blower exceeds the rated current.