The cause of burnout of high voltage fan motor and its treatment method.
Motor burnout of high pressure fan is a common fault in the whole process of application of high pressure fan.
The key causes of motor burning are: motor phase breaking, motor overload operation, equipment failure and so on.
According to statistical analysis, the common faults of three-phase multithreaded motors used in production and manufacturing are about 85% of the common faults of the electrical equipment burned out of the windings, and about 15% of the common faults of the organization and his. In fact, the winding burns are often caused by phase-breaking operation or load operation, winding grounding devices and winding two-color or turn-to-turn short circuit faults.
(in the case of star operation, the two-phase winding will be burned, and when the triangle is in operation, the one-phase winding will be burned) followed by the friction of the stator and motor rotor (sweeping the chamber of the motor), less oil loosening of the broken rolling bearing and other mechanical equipment (the motor is mainly characterized by a group of wire packets short circuit, no blackening, motor burnt out).
However, the burnout of air blower motor caused by electrical equipment is relatively common and very complicated. Some application customers usually put forward some unreasonable requirements in order to better evade their responsibilities. in order to better assist many salespeople and identify the real cause of motor burnout of air blower motor, I mainly analyze the cause of motor winding ablation from the perspective of electrical equipment.
And clearly put forward the relative solution.
I. Phase-breaking operation.
1. Common failure conditions.
The motor can not be started, even if the full load can start, the speed ratio gradually increases, there is a buzzing; the motor is hot from smoke, and accompanied by the smell of burning.
Remove the end cover of the motor bearing and you can see that there is a polar winding or coke or dark brown at the top of the winding.
Causes of common faults and their solutions.
The main results are as follows: (1) the fuse circuit of the motor power supply system has bad contact or is damaged by mechanical equipment, which leads to the melting of a phase fuse.
(2) the specifications and models of three-phase fuses in the circuit of motor power supply system are different, and the fuses with small volume are burnt out.
According to the output power size of the motor, it should be replaced with a fuse with the same specification and model.
(3) the power switch (knife brake, rubber cover power switch, etc.) in the circuit of the motor power supply system and the bad contact of the circuit breaker of the AC contactor (scald or loose).
Restore and adjust the dynamic and static circuit breaker to make it touch well.
(4) the phase of a certain phase of the route is broken.
Find the break and the connection is strong.
(5) the air welding between the wires of motor windings causes the phenomenon of bad contact.
Carefully check the electrode connection wire of the motor winding and solder it firmly.
2. Load operation.
1. Common failure conditions.
The air blower operates in the high working pressure area for a long time, resulting in the increase of motor power, the motor flow exceeds the rated current, and the motor temperature rises beyond the rated value.
Or dirt is sucked into the high-pressure fan, the motor is in overload operation, or the motor rolling bearing is damaged without grease or sand frame; stator and motor rotor core friction, alias sweeping chamber.
2. Check the results. All the three windings of the motor are burnt out.
3. Causes of common failures and solutions.
(1) when the high pressure fan is operating in the high working pressure area for a long time, relieve the pressure or replace the motor with suitable output power as far as possible.
(2) dirt is sucked into the high-pressure fan, causing the motor to load and burn out the motor winding.
Check the front-end development department of the high-pressure fan to take some effective measures to solve the dirt and make it rotate easily.
(3) if the power supply voltage is too high or too low, it is necessary to refit the three-phase power supply voltage stabilization compensation cabinet.
The long-term nature of the motor is more serious moisture return or corrosion vapor corrosion, and the grounding resistance is reduced.
(4) the lack of rolling bearing oil, polishing or different mechanical equipment of the motor rotor cause the motor rotor to sweep the chamber and make the motor flow exceed the rated current.